The word of the day today: Celebration! We are having our “End of the Year” celebration for our women’s study at church tonight. A time of reflecting, of honoring, of sharing, laughing and eating! So with celebration in mind I turn to the graces God has given me today.
- babies talking to each other – nonsensical words but very clear tones and body language
- a dog who knows he has been naughty
- little helpers working at church – serving God with such little willing hands and hearts – what an example for us big kids!
- sunshine – I love the warm bright sun and the blue sky
- beautiful faces from far away
- sirens – people helping others in distress
- a record length of being on time continues
- compassion and love for those that society discards
- Words of truth spoken with such passion and grace; reminder of the power of the Words of God
So I challenge you to celebrate every day by taking a few minutes to list God’s graces. Write down all the ways God has shown you His love today.